Asiasoft Passport Creation
Register for an Asiasoft Passport
- Click on "Sign Up" on the left side menu of AuditionSEA website.
- Click on "Sign Up" register for an account.
- Fill in all fields with appropriate information.
- Citizen Info
Select your citizenship. (Please tick in the checkbox if you are a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR).)
- Account Information
- Enter your desired Login ID and check for availability.
- Enter your Email and check for availability. (Note: 1 passport account is to be registered with a unique email address.)
- Enter your desired Password and double Confirm your Password.
- Personal Information
- Enter your Full Name. (Please enter your real name as stated in your National identity or Passport.)
- Enter your National ID
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Select your Gender
- Enter the code as shown in the image accordingly. You may click on "Refresh Image" for a new code if the code is unclear to you.
- Terms and Conditions
- Click on "Yes, I have read the Terms and Conditions and I accept them" to proceed with the registration.
- Visit https://passport.asiasoftsea.com and click on "Verify your email address".
- Enter your Login ID
- Enter your Email
- Enter Verification Code
- Click on Submit
- Asiasoft Passport Registration Completed.
- Now you have successfully verified your email. You can now login your Asiasoft Passport to view your updated account status. Your membership type should change to “Regular”.
- To create AuditionSEA Game Account, please visit HERE for the game account creation guide.