Audition offers you a great selection of cool songs to listen and with constant updates - this means you will always stay ahead with the latest and hottest tracks! With Music Lists, you can customize your very own play list to play only the songs you want to hear or dance to! It is very simple to arrange your very own music list!
BGM Master has up to 100 songs you can play to try and get a high score. Aim to have the most Master Titles and be added to the rankings and stand to win great prizes!
Playing BGM Master Songs
- To play BGM Master songs, you need to follow these settings:
- Chance cannot be used (select "Chance No Activation").
- Insane cannot be used.
- Only songs listed with a "M" icon next to them can be played to join BGM Master High Score and Ranking.
- When you play a BGM Master Song once, you can see the song added to "BGM MASTER" tab under Select Music.
- Here you can view all the BGM Master songs you have played.
- Click on the "HELP" button to see how to take part in BGM Master. Click on the arrows to view the next or previous page.
- Play through a song multiple times to try and gain a high score and to receive a "MASTER" title for the song.
- Mouse over the song title in your BGM Master list to view your High Score and the Master High Score recorded.
- Everytime you play a BGM Master Song, you will see the Master bar filling up.
- Once you have played the same song a few rounds, you will see the bar change to a "MASTER" title icon.
- You can try to gain as many "MASTER" titles as you can for BGM Master Songs.
- The more "MASTER" titles you have, the higher chance you will get to be added to BGM Master Ranking.
|1||BGM Master song has been played to 100% and gained MASTER title.|
|2||BGM Master song has been played to 100% and gained MASTER title, and player has gotten the Highest Score recorded for the song.|
|3||BGM Master song has been played to 100% and gained MASTER title, and player has played the song once to gain the Bonus EXP & DEN benefit (gained after collecting a certain number of Master Titles) for the day.
The MASTER title will return back to 1 or 2 the next day and player can gain the benefit again.
Master Ranking & Rewards
- Get the highest number of High Scores for BGM Master Songs and gain as many "MASTER" titles as you can to be included in the BGM Master Ranking.
- The number of "MASTER" titles you gain will determine your rewards. See the table below for the list of rewards.
- You can enjoy the benefits of your reward once daily during game play of BGM Master Song.
- Players with the highest number of "MASTER" titles and have many songs with a Master High Score will be included in BGM Master Ranking.
- The Top 3 players will appear in our BGM Master Ranking page!
- The Top 3 will also win themselves a rare prize item.
- The Top 3 players will have their avatars displayed right next to their record in the Ranking page!
- BGM High Score will update daily from 0050~0100Hrs (GMT+8). During this period, any BGM Master Songs played will not have any records.
- BGM Master Ranking page will update monthly. On the first day of the month, rewards for the Top 3 ranking players will be given out.
|No. of Master Titles||Rewards|
|10 Songs||1.1X DEN & EXP|
|20 Songs||1.1X DEN & EXP + Pop Yellow Hand Tail (7 Days)|
|40 Songs||1.2X DEN & EXP|
|60 Songs||1.3X DEN & EXP + Orange Star Hand Tail (7 Days)|
|80 Songs||1.4X DEN & EXP|
|100 Songs||1.5 DEN & EXP + Musical Instrument (7 Days)|
Back to TOP ^
"My Album" is used to create your favorite music list. You can do a quick select of any song from "My Album" in the game room if you are the DJ (room master) so you don't have to search for your favorite songs to dance to!
Creating My Album
To create your "My Album", just go to the "Full List" and search for all the tracks you want. Click on the "+" button and it will be added to the "My Album" list. You can then select songs from here after. Some servers and game modes do not display the "My Album" tab.
Back to TOP ^
Tired of the songs playing in your BGM List? Wishing you can listen to your own favorite list of songs instead? Well, now you can! Create your very own BGM List so you can listen to your favorite music tracks in Audition once you enter the game!
Creating BGM List
To create your "BGM List", just go to the "Full List" and search for all the tracks you want. Click on the "B" button and it will be added to the "BGM List". You can then select songs from here after. Some servers and game modes do not display the "BGM List" tab.
Changing BGM List
After creating your BGM List, you can change the list of songs playing in the background in your Audition game. Just click on the "red colored speaker" icon in your BGM song bar and tick "User BGM List" and "Confirm". Enjoy listening to all the great songs in Audition!
Back to TOP ^